Ozone and Reverse Osmosis Water Dispenser System
200 Liter glass tank is filled with water from a reverse osmosis system while ozone is continuously bubbled in the tank to freshen and oxygenate the water. Capable of producing 40 – 45 liters per hour.
Benefits of using the Ozone Water Dispenser System
– Eliminates harmful and unwanted contaminants from your water
– Economical and low maintenance costs
– Easily installed
– Easy maintenance
Our System was recently upgraded to provide and improve the following:
– Larger 1 gram ozone generator with air pump
– Timer for ozone generator to improve lifespan of O3 generator
– Diffusion set now consists of 4 stainless steel ozone resistant bulkhead fittings
– Ozone resistant teflon tubing all around
– Electrical control box with quick fit electrical components at the bottom for faster and easier maintenance
1st stage: 5 micron sediment filter – removes rust, dirt, sediment
2nd stage: Carbon block filter – removes chlorine, bad taste and odor
3rd stage: Carbon block filter – further removes chlorine, bad taste and odor
4th stage: Reverse osmosis membrane, pure H2O is extracted and other dissolved solids are rejected to the drain.
5th stage: Inline carbon filter – improves taste of water
Ozonation: Any bacteria and/or contaminants left are oxidized and eliminated by the ozone. The ozone also adds more oxygen to the water.